Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Front & rear brake bleeds, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Moderate sized ding in drive side front rim.
- Small scratches on non-drive side chainstay.
About the Fuse 27.5
Light The Fuse
• The Fuse might be a hardtail, but it’s definitely not for XC
• The slack head tube and low-slung frame seek out challenging trails and rowdy descents closer to enduro
• Aluminum frame can take the hits this bike yearns for
• Three wheel sizes—29er, 27.5 or 27.5+ is just fine
You’ll have better luck lining up at an Enduro than an XC race with the Fuse. Its slack geometry, alloy frame, and burly build give the Fuse an attitude that wants to pop jumps and slap berms. And you’ll still beat your friends back to the top thanks to the hardtail pedaling efficiency. Shreddy? YEP.