- New Panaracer GravelKing SK TLC extremely durable tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New FSA chain & Easton chainring to optimize crisp shifting.
- New front brake pads & rotor for increased stopping power.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the head tube.
- Light scratches around the drive-side bottom bracket area.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur, crank arms & shifters.
- Moderate tire rub on the inner chainstays, seatstays & fork.
- Moderate wear on the saddle.
- Small paint chips on the top tube & seat tube.
About the Aspero
A New Breed of Racer
• Purpose-built gravel race bike that smashes PRs and steps up to the podium
• Road-racing-caliber stiffness for precise, responsive handling
• Trail Mixer fork flip chip keeps geometry consistent regardless of the wheels you run
• Versatile with clearance for 700 x 42 or 650B x 49 tires
The Aspero is a joy for riders who want to push themselves, and push the edges of their local terrain. This bike gives you the flexibility to ride the way you want, without wondering if you’ll stay with the front group.