Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Rubber seat post cover shows damage.
- Light scratches on bottom bracket.
- Light scratch on drive side chain stay.
- Light scratches on crank arms.
- Minor scratching on rim decals.
- Paint nick on seat post.
- Paint nick on front brake cover.
Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. There are no surprises here.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1-10. The condition chart’s Overall Rating is the average of those individual components, helping you tell how much overall wear a bike has. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Along with the condition chart, look closely at the bike’s detail images, which highlight any wear or damage.
Every Certified Pre-Owned bicycle we sell is serviced, inspected, and rated. Wear items (like chains, brake pads, and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50-percent life. You’ve got high standards, and we do too.