What We LoveEvil refers to the Wreckoning as a “ride-anything, pedal-assisted DH rig.” With the combination of big wheels, big travel, and an ultra-slack head tube angle, it monster trucks over every obstacle in its path. It can even accept a massive 190mm fork for those who seek to ride the gnarliest lines and race downhill at ludicrous speeds. Don't think that it's a one-trick pony though. It has the same super-efficient DELTA suspension as its siblings, so you can easily pedal it to the top for more laps. Want to learn more? Read Our Guide to Evil
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Bike is new and unridden.
- Bike is covered by manufacturers' warranties.
About the Wreckoning
Enduro for Scary Senders
• Big-travel enduro bike with 166mm of dialed DELTA suspension
• 29er setup is fast and plows through rough trails and choppy rocks
• Steep seat tube angle ensures you can pedal well to earn the descent
• Slack geometry and long reach build confidence on the biggest drops
The Wreckoning is built to take on anything. There’s plenty of pedaling efficiency with the steep seat tube angle, but with 166mm of suspension this is one burly ride. Build it your way: the flip chip turns it from a downhill legend to a big-squish trail bike.