Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Evil Following MB Mountain Bike - 2019, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New grips for improved comfort and control.
- New brake rotors for increased stopping power.
- New rear shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New KMC chain & SRAM PG-1230 cassette for smooth, efficient shifting.
- New WTB STP i23 wheelset designed for optimal tire support increasing traction & control.
- 120mm trail bike that performs way above its weight class
- Lightweight carbon frame and steep seat tube angle make it a wicked fast climber
- Geometry designed to be forgiving so you can push the limits of fun and still feel safe
- DELTA suspension linkage is dialed for grippy climbing and floaty descents
- Light paint chip on the non-drive side fork stanchion
- Light scuffs on the top tube.
- Moderate scuffs and scratches on the seatstays and chainstays.
- Moderate scratches inside the rear triangle.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||31 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RCT3|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe RCT|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 Eagle Carbon, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Race Face SixC Carbon, 800mm|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 3°|
|Seatpost||Bike Yoke Revive Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||WTB STP i23 Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Alloy|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||641 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||508 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.3, 73.7 (Low, X-Low)|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67.4, 66.8 (Low, X-Low)|
|e. Head Tube||120 mm|
|f. Stack||617 mm|
|g. Reach||470 mm|
|h. Standover Height||733 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.