- New DT Swiss E1900 wheelset.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire for mixed terrain conditions.
- New front & rear brake rotors for increased stopping power.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New SRAM chain for crisp shifting.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Light scratches on the down tube.
- Light scratches on the handlebar.
- Moderate paint chips on the backside of the seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side fork lower leg.
- Moderate tire rub on the inside of the seatstays.
- Small scratches on the non-drive side seatstay & rear dropout.