Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Ibis Mojo 3 Mountain Bike - 2017, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Performance Beyond Its Travel
Why We Love It
- New Continental MountainKing rear tire offering fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New rear shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New SRAM XG-1275 cassette for smooth, efficient shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Trail geometry creates a playful ride that can take on any obstacle
- Feels at home on the descents and the climbs alike
- ~130mm DW-Link rear suspension for efficient descending
- Compatible with front derailleurs for numerous gear ranges
- 27.5+ compatible to find grip where it shouldn't exist
- Moderate scuff on the seat tube & inside the non-drive side seatstay.
- Moderate scratch on the rear derailleur. Does not affect functionality.
- Light paint chips on the fork stanchions.
- Light scratches on the non-drive side upper linkage, non-drive side chainstay & seatstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||27 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 , 32t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Ibis Fi Carbon, 760mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek integrated|
|Stem||Thomson Elite X4 Alloy, 31.8 mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Ibis 742 Carbon Tubeless Ready, Industry Nine Hydra|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Rekon + 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Rear Tire||Continental Mountain King , 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'9" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||620 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||476 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.4°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67.1°|
|e. Head Tube||117 mm|
|f. Stack||602 mm|
|g. Reach||441 mm|
|h. Standover Height||724 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.