Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
All-City Space Horse microSHIFT Touring Bike - 2023, 61cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Find Your Adventurous Side
Why We Love It
This iteration of the trusty Space Horse continues the legacy, but with a lean more towards the adventurous side. Stock 650b x 47mm tires are ready for the trails and fun on the pavement. However, most notable, is the 600mm wide handlebar with a 27˚ sweep, because the maneuverability and control you can achieve with a flatter bar allows you to snake your way through trails you didn't know were possible with a drop bar bike. Go on and explore!
- Nimble 27.5"" wheels that also allow more tire width capability
- 612 Select double butted steel frame
- Liquid paint and E.D. coating help protect against rust
- Mounts for fenders and racks in the front and the back
- Frame will also fit 700 x 45mm wheels/tires
- We've found All-City bikes run a little big and recommend studying the geometry numbers included on this page or reaching out to our knowledgeable Ride Guides to help make sure you find your correct size.
- Bike is new and unridden
- Bike is covered by manufacturers’ warranties
|Model||Space Horse microSHIFT|
|Drivetrain||Microshift, 1x10 spd|
|Weight||27 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||All-City, 612 Select Chromoly Steel|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-R280 Hydro, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||microSHIFT Advent X, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT Advent X|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||FSA Vero Pro, 40t, 175mm|
|Cassette||microSHIFT Advent X, 11-48t|
|Handlebar||All-City Alloy, 600mm|
|Stem||All-City Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||All-City Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||WTB ST i19 TCS 2.0 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, All-City|
|Front Tire||Tervail Washburn, 650B x 47C|
|Rear Tire||Tervail Washburn, 650B x 47C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||610 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||600 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|e. Head Tube||200 mm|
|f. Stack||636 mm|
|g. Reach||403 mm|
|h. Standover Height||883.1 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.