Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Madone SL 6 Road Bike - 2021, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- Destined to be the fastest bike on the road
- Race geometry puts you in a position to lead the breakaway
- Lightweight OCLV 500 carbon frame is stiff and responsive
- Trek’s aero tube shapes (Kammtail Virtual Foil) save watts
- IsoSpeed smooths the road to keep you stronger for longer
- Moderate scuff on the drive-side fork crown.
- Small paint chips on the backside of the seatmast.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||Trek Madone KVF, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Elite Aero VR-CF Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Zipp Service Course Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Trek Madone Aero Internal Seatmast Cap Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Bontrager Aeolus Comp|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Aeolus Comp 5 Carbon Tubeless Ready , Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 , 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'1" - 6'3"
|a. Effective Top Tube||574 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||553 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.8°|
|e. Head Tube||171 mm|
|f. Stack||581 mm|
|g. Reach||396 mm|
|h. Standover Height||793 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||730 - 790 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.