Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Demo Race 29 Mountain Bike - 2020, S2
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New front brake rotor for increased stopping power.
- New e*thirteen LG1+ wheel in the back designed for optimal tire support increasing traction & control.
- New Specialized Eliminator GRID T7 tire in the back offers fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Small rip on the saddle.
- Light scratches on the top tube & handlebar.
- Light paint chips on the down tube, inside the rear triangle, & non-drive side chainstay.
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side chainstay & bottom bracket area.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms.
|Model||Demo Race 29|
|Drivetrain||, 1x7 spd|
|Weight||36 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Elite Series 40|
|Rear Shock||Öhlins TTX|
|Rear Shock Travel||200mm|
|Brakes||Shimano Saint M820, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||TRP dh7, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||TRP dh7|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Race Face Atlas, 32t, 165mm|
|Handlebar||Renthal FatBar Lite Carbon, 750mm|
|Headset||HDS MY19 Demo 29|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 35mm, 17°|
|Seatpost||Thomson Alloy, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||20x110mm (Thur-Axle/Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Front: Stan's NoTubes ZTR Sentry MK3 / Rear: e*thirteen LG1+, Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Front: Hope PRO 4 / Rear: e*thirteen LG1R|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Eliminator GRID T7, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'9"
|a. Effective Top Tube||563 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||394 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||77.7°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||62.7°|
|e. Head Tube||105 mm|
|f. Stack||633 mm|
|g. Reach||425 mm|
|h. Standover Height||633 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|