Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Allez Sprint Disc Road Bike - 2020, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Alloy Bike for The Racing Grind
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Durable, affordable build makes this a great starter race bike
- Aero tube shapes bring extra watts for elite racing performance
- Stiff, responsive design with oversized bottom bracket
- Popular with crit racers (even pros!) who don’t want to break the bank
- Light scuff on the inside of the non-drive side fork leg from tire rub.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 11 oz|
|Fork||Specialized, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 R7070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 R7020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 R7000, 52/36t, 172.5mm|
|Handlebar||Roval Alpinist SL Carbon Cockpit, 44cm|
|Stem||Integrated, N/A x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||fi'zi:k Arione R1|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval C38 Carbon Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'1" - 6'3"
|a. Effective Top Tube||569 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||540 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|e. Head Tube||190 mm|
|f. Stack||588 mm|
|g. Reach||400 mm|
|h. Standover Height||807 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.