- SRAM Eagle AXS derailleur & cassette have an ultrawide range.
- New SRAM cassette & chain for crisp shifting.
- New rear brake pads & rotor for more stopping power.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Paint chips & scratches on the non-drive side seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area.
- Small scratches on the non-drive side down tube.
- Small paint chips on the non-drive side rear dropout.
- Small scratches on the frame, cranks, & derailleur.
About the Exploro TEAM Force eTap AXS
Fast on Everything
• All-road and gravel bike with plenty of gravel race wins
• Aero frame delivers speed on the pavement too
• Most often set up with a 1x drivetrain for easy maintenance and no chain drops
• Huge tire clearance for adventures and trail riding
This aero all-road bike is an impressive racing machine. Combining aero with MTB forgiveness, the Exploro fits massive tires without compromising speed on tarmac. This ride is great if you know you want to eke out gravel performance and still take on mega adventures and trail rides.