Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Fatboy Comp Carbon Fat Bike - 2019, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Two-Wheeled Monster Truck
Why We Love It
- New PRO Turnix Off Road saddle for improved comfort.
- Hardtail frame keeps weight down and efficiency up
- It’s all about the wheels! Fat tires have the most traction and grip you can get
- Paired with conservative geometry, tires don’t detract from handling
- Spin through mud, snow, and sand without getting bogged down
- Plenty of space for tires that approach 5” wide
- Light scratches on the top tube, chainstays, & seatstays.
- Light paint chips on the non-drive side chainstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||26 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||Specialized Chisel, FACT Carbon|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TL, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Race Face Next R Carbon, 30t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM GX Eagle XG-1275, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Stout Pro Alloy, 750 mm|
|Stem||Specialized Trail Alloy, 31.8 mm x 60mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Stout Alloy, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||PRO Turnix Off Road|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x150mm|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x197mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||SUNringle Mulefut 80 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, SUNringle SRC FB|
|Front Tire||Specialized Ground Control, 26" x 4.6"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Ground Control, 26" x 4.6"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'5" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||604 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||434 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||70.5°|
|e. Head Tube||94 mm|
|f. Stack||602 mm|
|g. Reach||420 mm|
|h. Standover Height||752 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|