- New headset
- New grips
- New chain
- New rear brake pads and rotor
- Moderate cosmetic paint scratches on drive side down tube
- Light cosmetic paint scratches on all 4 stays
- Light paint chips on non-drive side top tube
- We only purchase premium power meters in good condition, but due to the sensitivity of these devices, we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.
- Bontrager Kovee XXX Carbon wheels
- SRAM XX1 eTap AXS
- Quarq Power Meter
- Bontrager XXX Carbon seatpost
- Answer SL Carbon Handlebars
- Bontrager Montrose Pro Carbon Railed Saddle
Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. There are no surprises here.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1-10. The condition chart’s Overall Rating is the average of those individual components, helping you tell how much overall wear a bike has. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Along with the condition chart, look closely at the bike’s detail images, which highlight any wear or damage.
Every Certified Pre-Owned bicycle we sell is serviced, inspected, and rated. Wear items (like chains, brake pads, and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50-percent life. You’ve got high standards, and we do too.