- New Fulcrum E-Metal 700 wheelset.
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire offering fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- New SRAM cassette, chainring, & shifter for crisp shifting.
- New front & rear brake rotors for more stopping power.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratch on the top tube.
- Small paint chips on the non-drive side rear dropout.
- Small scratches on the drive side seatstay.
About the Oiz
The Bike of Champions
• No nonsense cross-country geometry built for speed
• Ultralight and stiff carbon frame
• Patented I-Line internal shock lockout to guarantee efficiency
• Space for two water bottles inside the front triangle
The Oiz has won multiple World Cup races. What else can we say? It’s built to save weight, transfer each watt of power, and absolutely crush the competition. Sure, its full-sus design works for social rides, but when you’re so far ahead, maybe it’s a solo ride after all?? *drops mic*