Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cannondale Habit Carbon 2 Mountain Bike - 2019, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Tried & True Trail Bike
Why We Love It
- New front brake pads for more stopping power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Engineered to be fast and versatile
- Modern trail geometry delivers balanced stability and playfulness
- ~140mm of travel is supportive and grippy
- All build kits are specced with a dropper seatpost
- The lightweight frame is perfect for all day missions
- Moderate scratch on the top tube.
- Small paint chips on the chainstay & seatstay arch.
- Small scratches on the frame.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Elite Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Elite Series FLOAT DPX2|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RS, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Stylo Alloy, 28t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Cannondale C3 Alloy, 760mm|
|Stem||Cannondale C1 Alloy, 31.8 mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale DownLow Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Stan's NoTubes ZTR Arch MK3 Alloy, HollowGram Alloy|
|Front Tire||Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Bontrager SE4 Team Issue, 29" x 2.6"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike Ships Tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||606 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||440 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66°|
|e. Head Tube||115 mm|
|f. Stack||616 mm|
|g. Reach||430 mm|
|h. Standover Height||750 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|