- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New rear brake rotor for increased stopping power.
- New headset for improved handling.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Front & rear brake bleeds, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Small paint chip on non-drive side chainstay.
- Moderate brake rotor rub on inside of non-drive side rear dropouts.
- Moderate scratches on rear wheel.