Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Emonda SL H2 Road Bike - 2018, 47cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Snappy Aero Climber
Why We Love It
- New bar tape and Selle San Marco saddle for improved comfort.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- Light, quick, and agile on climbs and flats
- Aggressive geometry suited for speed on the climbs
- Lightweight OCLV 500 carbon frame is stiff and responsive
- Aero tubing swipes through the wind to save watts
- New models feature disc brakes and thru axles for a stiff, confident ride
- Light scuffs and scratches on the head tube, seat post, down tube, fork legs, chainstays, & seatstays.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||Trek Emonda, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8010, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8000, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34t, 165mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Race Lite Alloy, 38cm|
|Stem||Syntace F119 Alloy , 31.8mm x 110mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon Seatmast Cap, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Aspide|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss RC 38C Carbon Tubeless Ready , DT Swiss Spline|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
4'11" - 5'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||513 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||444 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.6°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.2°|
|e. Head Tube||115 mm|
|f. Stack||522 mm|
|g. Reach||369 mm|
|h. Standover Height||698 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||550 - 600 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.