Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Transition Smuggler Mountain Bike - 2016, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- FOX Factory Series fork is top of the line.
- New PRO Components Turnix OffRoad saddle for improved comfort.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Moderate scratches on the seatstay arch & drive side chainstay.
- Moderate cable rub on the inside non-drive side seatstay.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, fork lower legs, drivetrain, & handlebar.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||31 lbs 11 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch RT3|
|Rear Shock Travel||115mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano XT M8000, 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000, 11-46t|
|Handlebar||Race Face Aeffect R Alloy, 780mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine R Alloy, 35.0mm x 40mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Bike Yoke Revive, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||PRO Components Turnix Off Road|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Diamondback Blanchard 25 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Alloy|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Mavic Charge Pro XL SSC, 29" x 2.35"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'6" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||590 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||419 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||75.4°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67.5°|
|e. Head Tube||100 mm|
|f. Stack||610 mm|
|g. Reach||432 mm|
|h. Standover Height||686 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.