Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Giant Reign Advanced 0 Mountain Bike - 2018, X-Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned What's this?
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
When Enduro Reigns Supreme
Why We Love It
- New handlebar grips offer padding & a secure grip.
- New brake pads & rear rotor for confident braking.
- New bottom bracket for smooth pedaling.
- New SRAM cassette for crisp shifting.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Long-travel can conquer even the steepest and chunkiest trails
- Long, low, slack geometry provides confidence and control at high speeds
- Saves weight in all the right places so climbing isn’t a slog (or a barrier to riding)
- Giant’s Maestro rear suspension keeps the bike within your control
- Capable components mean the Reign can transition from bike park laps to social rides
- Moderate paint chip on the top tube.
- Light scratches on the seat tube & non-drive side seatstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||31 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Coil w/ RT Remote - 450 lbs|
|Rear Shock Travel||160mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Carbon, 34t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Race Face Carbon, 780mm|
|Stem||TruVativ Descendant alloy, 31.8 mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||PNW Dropper Post, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Unbranded Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Giant|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Assegai 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 27.5" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Aggressor EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike Ships Tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||680 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||496 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||65°|
|e. Head Tube||125 mm|
|f. Stack||602 mm|
|g. Reach||495 mm|
|h. Standover Height||754 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.