- New headset for confident handling.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New FSA chain, SRAM chainrings, & SRAM cassette for precise shifting.
- New Alexrims DA22 Aluminum wheelset.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the fork, top tube, down tube, & seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on the seatstays & chainstays.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side of the bottom bracket area.
- Light scratches on the crankarms.
- The down tube & drive side chainstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
About the P2 105
• A great entry point to the Cervelo tri family
• Geometry oriented to reduce fatigue for longer rides
• Optimized for minimal drag
• Glide through headwinds and keep control through sidewinds
Looking to jump on your first tri? Dip your toes in the water with the P2. Your financial goals will thank you (while you meet your athletic ones)! Comfortable handling and a sleek design leave you feeling swift, secure, and courageous for your first race.