- This bike combines lightweight carbon with relaxed geometry for all day comfort.
- New handlebar tape offering padding & a secure grip.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New bottom bracket for smooth pedaling.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the handlebars.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of fork from tire rub.
- Moderate scratches & touch up paint on top tube.
- Moderate scratches on the seatpost.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side chainstay & seatstay.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of chainstays from tire rub.
About the Synapse Carbon
Lightweight Endurance Bike
• Designed for long adventures, smooth climbs, and rapid descents
• Classic BallisTec carbon or premium Hi-MOD carbon frame is light, stiff, and nimble
• Relaxed geometry excels for the long days in the saddle
• Comes standard with disc brakes, thru axles, and plenty of gear mounts
• Newer models fit tires up to 35mm
The Synapse is known as a smooth climber and fast descender. In Cannondale’s road lineup, the Synapse Carbon is lighter than the alloy Synapse, but more relaxed than the race-oriented SuperSix EVO and CAAD. It’s perfect for your all day adventures.