Sorry, this Felt Decree 1 Mountain Bike - 2017, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Felt Decree 1 Mountain Bike - 2017, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'8" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Big Travel Doesn't Have to Mean Big Weight
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- The shock has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- New FSA AGX wheelset
- New SRAM chainring & FSA chain
- New front & rear brake pads & rotors
- New PRO Turnix Off Road saddle
- New headset bearings
- Tuned front & rear brakes
- Moderate cable rub on the underside of the bottom bracket
- Moderate paint chip on the non-drive side of the down tube
- Small paint chips on the top tube & drive side chainstay
- Small scratches on the frame, fork legs, handlebar, cranks, & derailleur
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||26 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RC|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch Plus RC3|
|Rear Shock Travel||140mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 Carbon, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1175, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Felt MTB Carbon, 760mm|
|Stem||Felt MTB Alloy, 31.8mm x 60mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||PRO Koryak, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||PRO Turnix Off Road|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||FSA AGX Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, FSA AGX|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Ardent EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ikon 3C MaxxSpeed EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.35"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'8" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||595 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||430 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||66.5°|
|E. Head Tube||105 mm|
|F. Stack||590 mm|
|G. Reach||417 mm|
|H. Standover Height||725 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||635 - 690 mm|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.