Sorry, this Reeb Dikyelous Mountain Bike - 2015, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Reeb Dikyelous Mountain Bike - 2015, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'2"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- Handmade down the road from TPCFun focused vibes
- Ride it single speed or geared
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- Small scratches on the frame & cranks
- Frame geometry was measured by hand and is therefore approximate
|Drivetrain||Gates, 1x1 spd|
|Weight||26 lbs 0 oz|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||Shimano M615, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||FSA Afterburner Alloy, 42t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Gates Carbon Drive CDX, 26t|
|Chain||Gates Carbon Drive|
|Handlebar||FSA Comet Alloy, 740mm|
|Stem||FSA OS168 Alloy, 31.8mm x 70mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||FSA XC-255 Alloy, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Stan's NoTubes ZTR Flow EX Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, SRAM X9|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Ardent EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ardent EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'2"
|A. Effective Top Tube||590 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||490 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||N/A|
|D. Head Tube Angle||N/A|
|E. Head Tube||130 mm|
|H. Standover Height||860 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.