Kona El Kahuna Mountain E-Bike - 2022, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'6" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Easy on the Eyes, Easy on the Wallet
- Smooth, efficient and fast Shimano E6100 pedal assist system makes cruising up to 20mph a breeze
- Versatile design is great for single track or urban exploring
- Exceptionally affordable hardtail e-bike
- New handlebar grips & rear rotor
- Light scuffs & scratches across the frameset & seatpost
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
- Small scuff on the top tube
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x10 spd|
|Weight||47 lbs 13 oz|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||Front: SRAM Level / Rear: Shimano MT401, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M4100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M4100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||N/A|
|Crankset||FSA Alloy, 36t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46t|
|Handlebar||Kona XC/BC Riser Alloy, 760mm|
|Stem||Kona XC Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Kona Thumb Alloy, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x135mm|
|Wheelset||WTB ST i27 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Shimano MT410|
|Front Tire||WTB Trail Boss, 29" x 2.25"|
|Rear Tire||WTB Trail Boss, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'6" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||607 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||420 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||69°|
|E. Head Tube||115 mm|
|F. Stack||623 mm|
|G. Reach||428 mm|
|H. Standover Height||742 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.