Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Epic Hardtail Mountain Bike - 2018, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Epic Hardtail Mountain Bike - 2018, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'5" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
XC Race Rocketship
- Pancho Wheels Strike Carbon Disc Tubeless Compatible wheelset w/ Front: Tune / Rear: Industry Nine Torch hubs
- SRAM XX1 Carbon crankset w/ absoluteBLACK Oval chainring
- ENVE SWP MTB Carbon handlebar
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 tires, rotors, & bottom bracket
- Light scratches on the top tube, down tube, seatstays, & chainstays
- Light scratches on the crank arms
|Model||S-Works Epic Hardtail|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 32 FLOAT Step-Cast|
|Rear Shock Travel||160mm|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore M6100, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle w/ absoluteBLACK Oval Chainring, 36t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||ENVE SWP MTB Carbon , 740mm|
|Stem||Ritchey WCS Alloy, 31.8mm x 60mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon , 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Power Arc|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Pancho Wheels Strike Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Front: Tune / Rear: Industry Nine Torch|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'5" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||595 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||430 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||69.8°|
|E. Head Tube||95 mm|
|F. Stack||608 mm|
|G. Reach||418 mm|
|H. Standover Height||790 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.