Sorry, this BMC Roadmachine 01 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - 2017, 61cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
BMC Roadmachine 01 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - 2017, 61cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
More Miles, More Smiles
- Stages Gen 2 Power Meter
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- New WTB Speedterra i25 wheelset
- New Specialized Turbo Pro T5 tires
- New handlebar tape & Selle San Marco Aspide saddle
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur, crank arms & shifters
- Small paint chip on the drive-side down tube
- Small scuff on the non-drive side seat tube collar
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||BMC Roadmachine, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra RS805, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Alfine Di2 R785, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R6870|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R6870|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800 w/ Stages Gen 2 Power Meter, 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra CS-HG800, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||BMC Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||BMC ICS 01 Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Roadmachine 01 "D" Premium Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Aspide|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||WTB Speedterra i25 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , WTB|
|Front Tire||Specialized Turbo Pro T5, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Turbo Pro T5, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|A. Effective Top Tube||583 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||573 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74.2°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|E. Head Tube||198 mm|
|F. Stack||617 mm|
|G. Reach||407 mm|
|H. Standover Height||849 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.