Sorry, this BMC Timemachine TM01 Time Trial Bike - 2013, Medium/Long has been sold.
Try these similar items:
BMC Timemachine TM01 Time Trial Bike - 2013, Medium/Long
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- Rotor Aldhu 3D+ Alloy crankset w/ Rotor Q Rings Oval chainring
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 rear tire
- New handlebar tape
- Light scratches on the seatstays & chainstays
- Moderate cosmetic paint cracks on the white paint
- Moderate scratches on the fork, top tube, down tube, & backside of seat tube
- The drive-side top tube & down tube was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x10 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||BMC Teammachine TM01, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||BMC Integrated w/ Shimano Ultegra ST-R8060 Shifter/Brake Levers, Direct/Linear Pull (V-Brakes)|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 SW-9071, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6770|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6770|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Rotor Aldhu 3D+ Alloy w/ Rotor Q Rings Oval Chainring, 50/34t, 170 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6700, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||PRO Missile EVO Carbon Base Bar w/ PRO Carbon Extensions, 40 cm|
|Stem||BMC P2PTri Angle Concept Alloy, 31.8 mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||BMC Aero Carbon , Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm (Quick Release)|
|Wheelset||Mavic Ksyrium Pro Exalith Aluminum Clincher , Mavic|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 , 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 , 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|A. Effective Top Tube||537 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||540 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||77°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|E. Head Tube||123 mm|
|F. Stack||515 mm|
|G. Reach||418 mm|
|H. Standover Height||781 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.