Sorry, this Specialized Roubaix SL4 Double Road Bike - 2015, 56cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Roubaix SL4 Double Road Bike - 2015, 56cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Smooth Sailing Speed
- Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon wheelset
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 shifters
- Shimano 105 R7000 crankset, front derailleur, & rear derailleur
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- New Selle San Marco Apside Xsilite saddle
- Light scratches on the down tube, drive side bottom bracket area, & inside & outside of drive side chainstay
- Light discoloration on the rims
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Specialized , FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Axis 1.0, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 R7000, 52/36t, 172.5mm|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, Adjustable°|
|Seatpost||Specialized CG-R FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Aspide|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon, Zipp|
|Front Tire||Continental Gatorskin Black Edition Clincher, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Gatorskin Black Edition Clincher, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||565 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||515 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.25°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|E. Head Tube||190 mm|
|F. Stack||589 mm|
|G. Reach||387 mm|
|H. Standover Height||798 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.