Sorry, this Trek Madone SLR 7 Project One Road Bike - 2019, 56cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Trek Madone SLR 7 Project One Road Bike - 2019, 56cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'9" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- HED Jet 6 Plus Aluminum/Carbon Tubeless Compatible wheelset
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset w/ Pioneer Dual Sided Power Meter
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- Light scratches on the shifters, crank arms, & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the fork, top tube, down tube, integrated seatmast, non-drive side seatstay, & chainstay
- Moderate scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area & inside drive side chainstay
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Model||Madone SLR 7|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 1 oz|
|Brakes||Bontrager Madone Integrated, Caliper - Center Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 w/ Pioneer Dual Sided Power Meter, 53/39t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Trek Madone SLR Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Trek Madone SLR Carbon , 31.8mm x 100mm, 15°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Internal Seatmast Cap , Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Prologo Zero Tri Nack|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||HED Jet 6 Plus Aluminum/Carbon , HED|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'9" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||559 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||525 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.3°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|E. Head Tube||151 mm|
|F. Stack||563 mm|
|G. Reach||391 mm|
|H. Standover Height||768 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||670 - 720 mm|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.