Sorry, this Trek Stache 9.8 Mountain Bike - 2017, 19.5" has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Trek Stache 9.8 Mountain Bike - 2017, 19.5"
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'2"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Turn Mountains to Mole Hills
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- New SUNringle Duroc SD37 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset
- New front hydraulic brake hose & dropper cable/housing
- Light scratches on the non-drive side seatstay & drive side chainstay
- Moderate scratches on the top tube
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||28 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RC|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X1, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Carbon, 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1150, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Line Pro Carbon, 720mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Line Pro Alloy, 35.0mm x 60mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Factory Series, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Elite Hollow|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||SUNringle Düroc SD37 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , SUNringle SRX|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Chronicle EXO, 29" x 3.0"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Chronicle EXO, 29" x 3.0"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'2"
|A. Effective Top Tube||641 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||68.4°|
|E. Head Tube||100 mm|
|F. Stack||639 mm|
|G. Reach||451 mm|
|H. Standover Height||792 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.