Sorry, this Trek Top Fuel 9.8 SL Mountain Bike - 2018, 17.5" has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Trek Top Fuel 9.8 SL Mountain Bike - 2018, 17.5"
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'3" - 5'8"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Do-It-All XC Bike
- FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT Step-Cast front suspension w/ 120mm of travel
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire, handlebar grips, rear rotor, headset, & front brake pads
- New dropper & suspension cable/housing
- Light scratches on the top tube, seatstays, & chainstays
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur
- Moderate scratches on the down tube & seat tube
|Model||Top Fuel 9.8 SL|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||25 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT Step-Cast|
|Rear Shock||FOX Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XTR M9000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR M9000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano XT M8000, 34t, 170 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000, 11-46t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager RXL Carbon, 720mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Alloy, 31.8 mm x 60mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Performance Series, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Bontrager XXX TLR Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Aggressor EXO TR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike Ships Tubeless|
5'3" - 5'8"
|A. Effective Top Tube||577 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||419 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||70°|
|E. Head Tube||90 mm|
|F. Stack||577 mm|
|G. Reach||427 mm|
|H. Standover Height||730 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.