Sorry, this Trek Verve+ 2 Commuter E-Bike - 2023, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Trek Verve+ 2 Commuter E-Bike - 2023, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'5" - 5'9"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- New front & rear brake pads & rotors
- New Shimano chain
- Front & rear brake bleeds
- Small scratches on the inside of the drive side seatstay and chainstay
- Small paint chips on the rear dropouts
- Small scratches on the drive side fork
- Light cable rub on the non-drive side fork
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x9 spd|
|Weight||48 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||Trek Verve, Steel|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Alivio M4000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio T4000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||N/A|
|Crankset||Prowheel Alloy, 38t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano HG200, 11-36t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Alloy, 630mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Alloy, 31.8mm x 60mm, Adjustable°|
|Seatpost||Suspension Alloy, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x135mm|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Duster Elite Aluminum Clincher, Formula|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Urbano, 700C x 45C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Urbano, 700C x 45C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Battery||Bosch PowerPack 400|
5'5" - 5'9"
|A. Effective Top Tube||601 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||500 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||70.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||68.5°|
|E. Head Tube||160 mm|
|F. Stack||616 mm|
|G. Reach||383 mm|
|H. Standover Height||791 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.