Sorry, this Kona Process 134 Supreme Mountain Bike - 2021, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Kona Process 134 Supreme Mountain Bike - 2021, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'9" - 6'0"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Here For The Hoopla
- Spank 350 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset
- SRAM Eagle AXS shifters
- SRAM X01 Eagle AXS rear derailleur
- SRAM X01 Eagle carbon crankset
- RockShox Lyrik Ultimate front suspension w/ 150mm of travel
- Affordable, capable, grin-inducing perfection
- Trail geometry builds an energetic and maneuverable ride
- 134mm rear travel perfect for taming any trail
- 27.5” and 29” options to suit any rider and terrain
- Room for 2.5” tires for max autonomy with stellar ride feel
- Front & rear suspension have been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires
- New handlebar grips, WTB Volt Cr-Mo saddle, & brake pads
- Front & rear hydraulic brakes have been bled
- Light scratches on the fork lowers, down tube, & inside & outside of chainstays & seatstays
- Moderate scratches on the brake levers, handlebar, & crank arms
- Moderate scratches on the back side of seat tube
|Model||Process 134 Supreme|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||31 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Ultimate|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Luxe Ultimate|
|Rear Shock Travel||134mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 Eagle Carbon, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-52t|
|Handlebar||Chromag BZA Carbon , 800mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Chromag BZA Alloy, 35.0mm x 35mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Spank 350 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 240s|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'9" - 6'0"
|A. Effective Top Tube||625 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||450 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||76.3°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||66°|
|E. Head Tube||109 mm|
|F. Stack||615 mm|
|G. Reach||475 mm|
|H. Standover Height||725 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.