Sorry, this BMC Teammachine SLR02 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - 2016, 57cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
BMC Teammachine SLR02 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - 2016, 57cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Road Bike of the Future
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- Small paint chips on the drive side bottom bracket area
- Small scratches on the non-drive side seatstay, down tube, & head tube
- Small scratches on the rear derailleur, stem, & brake levers
- Moderate paint chip & paint cracks on the non-drive side fork
- Moderate scratches on the seatpost
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 11 oz|
|Fork||BMC Teammachine SLR02, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 6800, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 52/36t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||BMC RDB02 Alloy, 44 cm|
|Stem||BMC RSM Alloy, 31.8 mm x 120mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||BMC Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm (Quick Release)|
|Wheelset||Shimano RS21 Aluminum Clincher, Shimano RS21|
|Front Tire||Continental Gator Hardshell, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Gator Hardshell, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||564 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||565 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|E. Head Tube||170 mm|
|F. Stack||572 mm|
|G. Reach||394 mm|
|H. Standover Height||812 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.