Sorry, this Liv Avow Advanced Pro 0 Women's Triathlon Bike - 2018, Small has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Liv Avow Advanced Pro 0 Women's Triathlon Bike - 2018, Small
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'3" - 5'8"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
No One Gets Tired of PRing
- Aerocoach Carbon TT Extensions
- SLF Motion Oversized rear pulleys
- Pioneer Dual-Sided Power Meter
- New headset bearings installed
- New handlebar tape & FSA chain
- Includes the head tube aero reservoir cover & aero bottle (not installed)
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
- Small paint chips on the drive-side head tube, bottom bracket area & seatstay
- Small paint scuff on the non-drive side fork crown
- This crankset has been inspected per Shimano's recall guidelines
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee functionality, battery life, accuracy, or calibration. Charging cable and/or spare batteries not included
|Model||Avow Advanced Pro|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||Liv AeroDrive Tri Advanced-Grade, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SL w/ Ti Hardware, Direct/Linear Pull (V-Brakes)|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap Clics & Blips, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 w/ Pioneer Dual-Sided Power Meter, 53/39t, 165 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Liv Avow Carbon Base Bar w/ Aerocoach Carbon Extensions, 40 cm|
|Stem||Liv Avow Alloy, N/A x 90mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Liv Avow Aero Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm (Quick Release)|
|Wheelset||Giant SLR 1 DBL WheelSystem Carbon Tubeless Ready , Giant|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe Pro One TL Easy, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe Pro One TL Easy, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'3" - 5'8"
|A. Effective Top Tube||515 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||510 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||77°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|E. Head Tube||95 mm|
|F. Stack||504 mm|
|G. Reach||398 mm|
|H. Standover Height||767 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.