Sorry, this BMC Timemachine TMR01 Road Bike - 2017, 54cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
BMC Timemachine TMR01 Road Bike - 2017, 54cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- PRO Stealth Evo Carbon Integrated Bar/Stem & Pro Stealth EVO Carbon Bolt on Extension Bars & Arm Pads
- Zipp 60 Carbon/Aluminum wheelset
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires
- New Selle San Marco Aspide Xslilite saddle
- New FSA chain
- Replaced headset, handlebar tape, shifter hoods, rear brake pads, & brake cable/housing
- Light scratches on the chainstays
- Light scratches on the shifters, seatpost, crank arms, rear derailleur, & rims
- Moderate oxidation on the integrated handlebar stem steerer tube clamp
- Moderate scratches on the head tube, top tube, backside of seat tube, & drive side bottom bracket area
- Braking surface shows moderate wear from use
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||BMC Aero 01 Premium, Carbon|
|Brakes||Vmax Aero Integrated Design, Direct/Linear Pull (V-Brakes)|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 5800, 12-25t|
|Handlebar||PRO Stealth Evo Carbon Integrated Bar/Stem, 42cm|
|Seatpost||BMC Vmax Aero Post 01 Premium Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Aspide|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Zipp 60 Carbon/Aluminum Clincher , Zipp|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'7" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||542 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||567 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|E. Head Tube||144 mm|
|F. Stack||545 mm|
|G. Reach||386 mm|
|H. Standover Height||800 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.