Sorry, this Bombtrack Beyond+ 1 Mountain Bike - 2019, X-Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Bombtrack Beyond+ 1 Mountain Bike - 2019, X-Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'2" - 6'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Adventurer for MTBers
- Rigid mountain bike feel with plenty of long distance chops
- Steel frame provides a silky ride on rough gravel
- 1x12 drivetrain reduces chain drops on unexpected rough patches
- Chunky 27.5' x 2.8' tires take the hits for you on washed-out roads
- Paint scuff on the drive side top tube
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side chainstay
- Small scratches & scuffs on the frame & fork
- Small scratches on the cranks
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||Bombtrack Beyond+, Steel|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||SRAM Level, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Stylo Alloy, 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Bombtrack Alloy, 700mm|
|Stem||Bombtrack Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 3°|
|Seatpost||Bombtrack Alloy, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||WTB ST i35 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Bombtrack|
|Front Tire||WTB Ranger TCS Light, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Rear Tire||WTB Ranger TCS Light, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
6'2" - 6'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||N/A|
|B. Seat Tube||505 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||70°|
|E. Head Tube||130 mm|
|F. Stack||651 mm|
|G. Reach||460 mm|
|H. Standover Height||870 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.