Sorry, this Trek Top Fuel 9.9 Race Shop Limited Mountain Bike - 2017, 21.5" has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Trek Top Fuel 9.9 Race Shop Limited Mountain Bike - 2017, 21.5"
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'1" - 6'6"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Do-It-All XC Bike
- New WTB Speedterra i27 TCS 2.0 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- Front suspension has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- New PRO Koryak dropper post
- Light scratches on the fork lowers & down tube
- Moderate paint chips on the top tube
- Moderate scratches on the seat tube, seatstays, & chainstays
|Model||Top Fuel 9.9 Race Shop Limited|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||26 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT Step Cast|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch XX|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Race Face Next SL Carbon , 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Rhythm Pro Carbon , 760mm|
|Stem||Ritchey WCS Trail Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||PRO Koryak, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||WTB Speedterra i27 TCS 2.0 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, WTB|
|Front Tire||Specialized Purgatory GRID 2Bliss Ready, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Eliminator GRID TRAIL T7 2Bliss Ready, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
6'1" - 6'6"
|A. Effective Top Tube||646 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||495 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||70°|
|E. Head Tube||120 mm|
|F. Stack||606 mm|
|G. Reach||472 mm|
|H. Standover Height||719 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.