Sorry, this Trek Top Fuel 9.9 Race Shop Limited Mountain Bike - 2017, 21.5" has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Trek Top Fuel 9.9 Race Shop Limited Mountain Bike - 2017, 21.5"
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'1" - 6'6"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Do-It-All XC Bike
- New headset for confident handling.
- New Crankbrothers Synthesis Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset.
- New handlebar grips offering padding & a secure grip.
- New front & rear brake pads & rotors for superior braking.
- New SRAM cassette for precise shifting.
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
- Light scratches on the fork lowers, top tube, & seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on the seat tube, rocker link, seatstays, & chainstay.
|Model||Top Fuel 9.9 Race Shop Limited|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||26 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 32 FLOAT Step Cast|
|Rear Shock||FOX Series FLOAT RE:aktiv XC|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Level ULT, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon, 34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager XXX OCLV Carbon , 720mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro Alloy, 31.8mm x 60mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Factory Series, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Selle SMP Evolution|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Crankbrothers Synthesis Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Crankbrothers|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ardent EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
6'1" - 6'6"
|A. Effective Top Tube||646 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||495 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||70°|
|E. Head Tube||120 mm|
|F. Stack||606 mm|
|G. Reach||72 mm|
|H. Standover Height||719 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.