Sorry, this Giant Reign 27.5 2 Mountain Bike - 2015, Small has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Giant Reign 27.5 2 Mountain Bike - 2015, Small
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'2" - 5'8"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
When Enduro Reigns Supreme
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire
- New FSA chain
- Moderate dings on the top tube
- Moderate scratches on the rear derailleur & crank arms
- Light scratches on the fork lowers, head tube, top tube, down tube, rocker link, seatstays, chainstays, & rims
- Small paint chips on the inner seatstays
|Model||Reign 27.5 2|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x10 spd|
|Weight||31 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RC|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch Plus RC3|
|Rear Shock Travel||160mm|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore M615, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M610, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Deore M610|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX M675|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Deore M610, 38/24t, 175mm|
|Handlebar||Renthal Fatbar Carbon , 760mm|
|Stem||Renthal Apex Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||EXA Form Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Giant P-AM2 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible , Giant|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'2" - 5'8"
|A. Effective Top Tube||584 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||430 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||65°|
|E. Head Tube||94 mm|
|H. Standover Height||716 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.