Sorry, this Bombtrack Audax AL Gravel Bike - 2022, Small has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Bombtrack Audax AL Gravel Bike - 2022, Small
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'3" - 5'7"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Best Mate for Long Rides
- High-performance alloy frame excels on your longest rides
- Carbon fiber fork with rack mounts for performance and bikepacking chops
- 650b wheels are ace for taking on unexpected terrain
- Enough mounts to turn this into a full-fledged, multi-day bikepacking vessel
- Light scratches on the seat tube & top tube
- Moderate scratches on the drive side seatstay & chainstay
|Drivetrain||Microshift, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||23 lbs 13 oz|
|Brakes||TRP Spyre-C, Disc Brakes - Mechanical|
|Shifters||microSHIFT XLE, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT XLE|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Bombtrack Lyer Alloy, 40t, 170mm|
|Cassette||microSHIFT CS-H113, 11-46t|
|Handlebar||Bombtrack CX-10 Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Bombtrack Roam Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Bombtrack Beech Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||WTB ST i21 TCS 2.0 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Bombtrack Arc|
|Front Tire||WTB Horizon Road Plus, 650B x 47C|
|Rear Tire||WTB Horizon Road Plus, 650B x 47C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'3" - 5'7"
|A. Effective Top Tube||527 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||500 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|E. Head Tube||120 mm|
|F. Stack||533 mm|
|G. Reach||379 mm|
|H. Standover Height||754 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.