Sorry, this Bombtrack Arise Tour Glossy Navy Blue Touring Bike - 2022, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Bombtrack Arise Tour Glossy Navy Blue Touring Bike - 2022, Medium
Fit Range: 5'8" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- Drop bar ride with a nifty racing history
- Swell for commuting, gravel and road rides, or adventuring
- Chromoly steel frame and wide tires make this ride smooth on any surface
- Mudguards, plus racks in front and rear for seamless longer trips
- Dynamo-powered lights never need a charge
- Bike is new and unridden.
- Bike is covered by manufacturers’ warranties.
|Drivetrain||Microshift, 2x10 spd|
|Weight||32 lbs 4 oz|
|Brakes||TRP Spyre C, Disc Brakes - Mechanical|
|Shifters||microSHIFT BS-M10, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||microSHIFT CS-H103|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT RD-M621|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Bombtrack Ames, 46/30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||microSHIFT H-103, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Bombtrack CX Alloy, 42cm|
|Headset||Neco Sealed External|
|Stem||Bombtrack Roam Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bombtrack Beech Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||WTB ST i19 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Front: KT Dynamo / Rear: Bombtrack ARC|
|Front Tire||VEE Tire Speedster, 700C x 40C|
|Rear Tire||VEE Tire Speedster, 700C x 40C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'8" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||554 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||520 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||70.5°|
|E. Head Tube||150 mm|
|F. Stack||572 mm|
|G. Reach||379 mm|
|H. Standover Height||799 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Changing the way cyclists buy bikes.
Who is TPC?
We’re fellow bike nerds. We're cyclists who want to find the right bike, components, and accessories for you. That’s why we created our innovative Certified Pre-Owned bike process and why we’re committed to finding the best products you need for your adventures.
Bikes are meant
to be used.