Sorry, this Bombtrack Beyond 2 Glossy Metallic Root Beer Gravel Bike - 2022, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Bombtrack Beyond 2 Glossy Metallic Root Beer Gravel Bike - 2022, Medium
Fit Range: 5'8" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Beyond 1, but Better
- Efficient adventure ride with plenty of trail capabilities
- Steel frame provides a silky ride on rough gravel
- Reliable 1x drivetrain is perfect for trail riding and rough terrain
- Big gravel tires take on tough trails and washed-out roads
- Dynamo-powered lights never need a charge
- Bike is new and unridden.
- Bike is covered by manufacturers’ warranties.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 10 oz|
|Brakes||TRP Spyre-C, Disc Brakes - Mechanical|
|Shifters||SRAM Apex 1, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Apex 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Bombtrack Ames, 36t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Bombtrack Beyond Travel Alloy , 44cm|
|Stem||Bombtrack Wander Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 17°|
|Seatpost||Bombtrack Beech Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Front: KT dynamo hub / Rear: Bombtrack Arc|
|Front Tire||Panaracer GravelKing SK TLC, 700C x 50C|
|Rear Tire||Panaracer GravelKing SK TLC, 700C x 50C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'8" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||558 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||480 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|E. Head Tube||150 mm|
|F. Stack||604 mm|
|G. Reach||379 mm|
|H. Standover Height||802 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Changing the way cyclists buy bikes.
Who is TPC?
We’re fellow bike nerds. We're cyclists who want to find the right bike, components, and accessories for you. That’s why we created our innovative Certified Pre-Owned bike process and why we’re committed to finding the best products you need for your adventures.
Bikes are meant
to be used.