Sorry, this BMC Roadmachine 01 THREE Road Bike - 2020, 56cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
BMC Roadmachine 01 THREE Road Bike - 2020, 56cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
More Miles, More Smiles
- New SRAM Rival eTap AXS brake levers
- New SRAM Rival eTap AXS rear derailleur
- New SRAM Force carbon crankset
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires
- New bottom bracket & headset bearings
- New front brake pads & rotors
- New handlebar tape
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side bottom bracket area
- Moderate paint chips on the non-drive side rear dropout
- Small paint chips on the drive side chainstay & non-drive side top tube
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, & seatpost
- The drive side bottom bracket was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||BMC Roadmachine, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Rival, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Force Carbon, 48/35t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Force AXS XG-1270, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||BMC RCB01 Carbon, 40cm|
|Stem||BMC Alloy, 31.8mm x 120mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||BMC Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss ERC1400 Carbon Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 240s Spline|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||556 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||522 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74.2°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|E. Head Tube||181 mm|
|F. Stack||586 mm|
|G. Reach||390 mm|
|H. Standover Height||N/A|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.