Sorry, this Liv Flourish Girl's Bike - 2021, One Size has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Liv Flourish Girl's Bike - 2021, One Size
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Ridin' In Style
- A lightweight aluminum frame with a low stand-over height, 24-inch wheels and fun colors make Flourish an exceptional riding companion for the neighborhood and beyond. Compatible for adding on a rack to make carrying supplies easy, and fenders to keep road debris and puddles away. Easy to use hand brake levers provide secure rim braking making Flourish the perfect solution to get kids feeling excited to ride and cruise around the neighborhood or parks. This package deal includes many perks for fun and safety, including a protective chainguard that keeps clothing from snagging in the drivetrain, a kickstand for easy parking, a bell, and dedicated youth components for a perfect fit.
- Low standover height for confident mounting and dismounting
- Comfortable upright posture
- Front and rear fenders
- Floor Model. In excellent condition, with minor cosmetic wear from test rides.
- Bike does not come with manufacturer's warranty.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x7 spd|
|Weight||28 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||Liv Flourish , Steel|
|Brakes||Alloy, Direct/Linear Pull (V-Brakes)|
|Shifters||Shimano RevoSHIFT RS35, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY300|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Cassette||Shun Feng, 14-28t|
|Seatpost||Unbranded Steel, 27.2mm|
|Wheelset||Giant Kids Aluminum Clincher , Alloy|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|A. Effective Top Tube||550 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||380 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||68°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||70°|
|E. Head Tube||120 mm|
|F. Stack||498 mm|
|G. Reach||649 mm|
|H. Standover Height||410 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Changing the way cyclists buy bikes.
Who is TPC?
We’re fellow bike nerds. We're cyclists who want to find the right bike, components, and accessories for you. That’s why we created our innovative Certified Pre-Owned bike process and why we’re committed to finding the best products you need for your adventures.
Bikes are meant
to be used.