Sorry, this Trek Top Fuel 9.8 GX Mountain Bike - 2021, X-Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Trek Top Fuel 9.8 GX Mountain Bike - 2021, X-Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Do-It-All XC Bike
- New e*thirteen HelixR cassette & SRAM chain for smooth, efficient shifting.
- New SRAM GX Eagle rear derailleur.
- absoluteBLACK oval chainring improving rider efficiency.
- Stages Gen 2 Power Meter*
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Moderate paint chipping on the top tube.
- The backside of the seat tube was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
|Model||Top Fuel 9.8 GX|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||28 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Elite FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||115mm|
|Brakes||Shimano SLX M7000 w/ Shimano Saint M820 brake calipers, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano XT M8000 w/ Stages Gen 2 Power Meter, 34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||e*thirteen HelixR, 9-50t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Line Pro OCLV Carbon, 750mm|
|Headset||FSA Knock Block|
|Stem||Bontrager Kovee Pro Alloy, 35.0mm x 55mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Elite|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 Carbon Tubeless Ready, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|A. Effective Top Tube||675mm, 677mm (High, Low)|
|B. Seat Tube||570 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||75.5, 75 (High, Low)|
|D. Head Tube Angle||68, 67.5 (High, Low)|
|E. Head Tube||120 mm|
|F. Stack||617mm, 622mm (High, Low)|
|G. Reach||515mm, 510mm (High, Low)|
|H. Standover Height||786 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||690 - 960 mm|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.