Sorry, this Yeti ARC T1 Mountain Bike - 2021, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Yeti ARC T1 Mountain Bike - 2021, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Fiercely Fun Hardtail
- Designed to do everything—climb, descend, play
- Refined geometry for all day adventuring or skatepark jibbing
- Hardtail gives instant feedback for a poppy, playful ride
- TURQ or T/Series carbon frame options are tough and lightweight
- Evolved from the early roots of mountain biking
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- This bike is in excellent condition
- Light scratches on the cranks
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||26 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore M6100, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX M7100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX M7100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano SLX M7100 Alloy, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||Race Face Aeffect Alloy, 760mm|
|Stem||Burgtec Enduro MK3 Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Romin EVO Mimic|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss M1900 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 370|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.6"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||626 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||450 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||76°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||67°|
|E. Head Tube||109.6 mm|
|F. Stack||645.1 mm|
|G. Reach||465 mm|
|H. Standover Height||720 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.