Sorry, this Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon Mountain E-Bike - 2021, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon Mountain E-Bike - 2021, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'5" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
An E-Bike Like No Other
- E-bike version of the legendary Stumpy, with ~150mm travel
- Smooth power delivery climbs well without losing traction
- Powerful motor to extend the ride, and your energy
- MasterMind control unit monitors power so it lasts the whole ride
- Out-of-the box varies from 29er wheels to mixed wheel setup
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- Rear shock has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- New grips
- Moderate scratches on the drive side down tube & top tube
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side seatstay
- Light scratches on the drive side fork stanchion
- Light scratches on the crank arms
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||42 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series Rhythm 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RE, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Praxis Works M30 Alloy, 30t, 165mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Trail Alloy, 780mm|
|Stem||Specialized Trail Alloy, 31.8mm x 40mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, 34.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Butcher Grid Trail Grpton 2Bliss TLR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Butcher Grid Trail Grpton 2Bliss TLR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1|
|Battery||Specialized SL 1-320Wh|
5'5" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||597 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||410 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||75°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||66°|
|E. Head Tube||95 mm|
|F. Stack||606 mm|
|G. Reach||435 mm|
|H. Standover Height||N/A|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.