Sorry, this Santa Cruz Bronson C R MX Mountain Bike - 2022, Small has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Santa Cruz Bronson C R MX Mountain Bike - 2022, Small
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'1" - 5'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Blurring the Lines of Trail and Enduro
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- Front & rear suspension has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires
- New handlebar grips
- New front brake pads
- New rear brake & shifter cable/housing
- Light scratches on the handlebars, brake levers, crank arms, & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the fork stanchions & fork lowers
- Light scratches across the frameset
- Moderate scratches on the rims
- Previous frame sticker has been ghosted throughout the frame
|Model||Bronson C R MX|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||32 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Select|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT X|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Burgtec Ride Wide Enduro Alloy, 800mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Ten|
|Seatpost||SDG Tellis, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Race Face AR 30 Offset Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Front: SRAM MTH-716 / Rear: SRAM MTH-746|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29"/27.5" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29"/27.5" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'1" - 5'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||570mm, 575mm (High, Low)|
|B. Seat Tube||380 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||77.2, 76.7 (High, Low)|
|D. Head Tube Angle||64.7, 64.5 (High, Low)|
|E. Head Tube||100 mm|
|F. Stack||617mm, 619mm (High, Low)|
|G. Reach||430mm, 427mm (High, Low)|
|H. Standover Height||709mm, 706mm (High, Low)|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.